(The image above is representative of the inflatable package that we have. The inflatable system is much larger than this image makes it appear. It has a capacity of 115 people and some of the components are more than 10′ tall! The system fits perfectly just beyond the swim area in front of the beach on our 10-acre lake. See our home page for an actual photo image.)
Our aqua park has a capacity of more than 100 people and is a system of inflatable slides, jumping pillows, runways and other fun devices all tethered together and floating on our large 10-acre lake. Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to learn more!
Please read and review the Aqua Park Rules
|Aqua Park Hours||Aqua Park Days of Operation|
|Hours of Operation||Closed for Season||Closed for Season|
Our pricing schedule is expected to evolve as we learn what schedules work best for our campers and other guests.
|Seasonal Camper||Overnight Camper||Local, Non-Camper/|
Guest of Camper
| Aqua Park (All Passes include Full Day Beach & Lake Swim)|
(Closed for Season)
| 1 Hour-$10 pp|
Full Day-$15 pp
| 1 Hour-$15 pp|
Full Day-$30 pp
Full Resort (Beach/Pool/Aqua)-$35 pp
The beach and trampoline inflatable open daily. The Aqua Park is closed for the season!
Get ready for high energy fun in the sun when you sign up for the Aqua Park at Coconut Cove Resort! Please call to make reservations for groups of 10 or more. Users must be at least 48” tall. If you are under 16, a parent or legal guardian will need to accompany you to sign a waiver. Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to learn more!>
**Wisconsin Statutes 895.525 (3) & (4) States: … A participant in a recreational activity … accepts the risk inherent in the recreational activity of which the ordinary prudent person is or should be aware. A participant in recreational activity … is responsible to do all the following:
- Act within the limits of his or her ability
- Heed all warnings regarding participation in the recreational activity
- Maintain control of his or her person and equipment devices or animals the person is using while participating in the recreational activity
- Refrain from acting in any manner that cause or contribute to injury to himself or herself or to other persons while participating in the recreational activity
- A violation of this law constitutes negligence. Wisconsin State Statutes 895.525